Our Data Sources
As part of this service, we make use of several Open Data sets which are released to the public under their own copyright. The following copyright notices in particular should be observed when using any data from this website:
- Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2018
- Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2018
- Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2018
- Data produced by Land Registry © Crown copyright 2018
- Contains NRS data © Crown copyright and database right 2018 (for Scottish records)
- Contains information licensed by the Office of Communications
- Police force, neighbourhood and crime data provided by the Home Office through data.police.uk under the Open Government Licence.
House Price data covers the transactions received at Land Registry in the period January 2010 to present. © Crown copyright 2018. If you have found an error with the data, please contact the Land Registry using this link.
If you wish to discuss using specific data from the website publicly, please get in touch using the form or telephone number on our contact page. You do not need to contact us about private use of the data - for example internal/private reports, planning applications, private tender documents, academic papers or one-time printouts. Please ensure that you include attribution of the sources as detailed above.
More information on the Open Government Licence can be found here.
Broadband supplier and supply type information provided by Broadband Genie.