About StreetCheck

Main Trading Address
Wired Software Ltd
Unit 8B, Ermington Workshops
PL21 9NT

StreetCheck is a trading name of Wired Software Ltd, which is a company registered in England and Wales.

Registered office: Wired Software Ltd, First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AF

Registered number: 07998288

VAT registration number: 134538809

Information Commissioner's Office Registration: ZA260603

Contact StreetCheck

Please choose what type of query you have from the list below:

ANSWER: Finding the age of a property

StreetCheck does not record this information. The Land Registry have a great guide on how to find this on their website at https://hmlandregistry.blog.gov.uk/2018/01/26/how-old-is-my-house/.

ANSWER: Finding the owner/tenant of a property

StreetCheck does not record this information. However, there is a short guide about how to find people on our frequently asked questions page.

ANSWER: Finding parking rules, restrictions, permits etc.

StreetCheck does not record this information. You should first try and contact your local council to check if they have "adopted" the street. If so, they will be able to advise on what your rights are in relation to the street.

If the local council confirm that the street is not adopted, you will need to contact the Land Registry to try and establish ownership. Bear in mind that ownership of private roads is sometimes shared between properties adjoining the street, or sometimes held by the original site developers. Also, the Land Registries are not complete records of ownership - there are many parcels of land that have never been registered by their owners.

The England/Wales Land Registry have an online map-based property identifier here which can be used to pinpoint the land. They charge a small fee (£3 at the time of writing) for a copy of the title deed. They have also produced a useful guide for finding land ownership here.

If you are still unable to find details of the owner, you may need to resort to contacting neighbours of the street to see if they know who owns it, or checking the electoral role for residents who may have ownership.

If your query relates to a motorway or other major trunk road, you should contact the associated Trunk Road Agent - for example, in England this is Highways England.

ANSWER: Finding a person

StreetCheck does not record any personally identifiable information that would enable us to find a person. Websites such as 192.com allow you to search electoral roles and phone books, which may help.

ANSWER: Finding a postcode

If you only know part of an address, you can look up the full address and postcode on the Royal Mail website at https://www.royalmail.com/find-a-postcode

ANSWER: Send us an email or telephone us

Please use the form below to send us a message. You may also call us on 01548 831 342 although the office is currently closed. Office hours are 9am–3pm, Monday to Friday.

Please leave this field blank